Thursday, January 15, 2009

Lorene and Jason

I took Lorene and Jason's picture at Rocky Point Rest. I love this picture of them. Even going through chemo, Lorene still looks beautiful.....kinda Audrey Hepburn-ish in her scarf and big sunglasses. And here's jason. If anyone deserve family man of the year, it's this guy. He has stepped up where some men would not go. He has a loyalty to his sweet family that must be God given. What a virtue. They do not have an easy road ahead but with God's love, they can walk it.
"The prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up."
James 5:15

1 comment:

Lowman Family said...

You are right, she does look beautiful with the scarf and the sunglasses. I am so glad you were able to go and visit them. I know they enjoyed your company!